|Company Name:||Canada World Youth|
|Project Title:||EQWIP HUBs Powering Youth Innovation for Sustainable Livelihoods|
|Start:||As soon as possible|
|Working Location:||939 Somerset Street W. Ottawa, Ontario, K1R 6R8, Canada|
|Schedule:||Consultancy Contract (60 Days)|
ABOUT EQWIP HUBs
Do you want to work with a team of energetic, skilled and passionate individuals who are motivated to create innovative solutions for sustainable youth livelihoods? If yes, then EQWIP HUBs is the team for you!
Powered by Canadian leaders in global youth development – Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI) – the EQWIP HUBs project is a global network that connects Canadian volunteers, youth participants, and international partners through innovative programming in six developing countries.
Through 12 physical and 6 virtual knowledge centres, EQWIP HUBs offers entrepreneurship and employment training so that youth, especially women, can come together to develop market-relevant skills, learn from mentors and access technology. EQWIP HUBs is an initiative rooted in global collaboration making it a unique catalyst for sustainable development. Together, our goal is to propel 100,000 #YouthForward by 2020.
Whether you’re an experienced Canadian looking to put your skills into action for youth development, or a young person in an EQWIP HUBs country looking for a program to prepare you for the future – we have opportunities for you.
Canada World Youth & Youth Challenge International
Each recognized as Canadian leaders, CWY and YCI bring a combined 70 years of expertise in global youth development. Forty thousand young people around the world have been transformed through CWY’s world-renowned global reciprocal exchange programs and YCI’s youth innovation initiatives, proving young people can lead real change in global health, the environment, and youth livelihoods.
EQWIP HUBs is looking for an independent Consultant who will act as a technical SME for the EQWIP HUBs project for Dynamics CRM implementation, customization, migration, and more. The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including extending Dynamics CRM, simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, and more. Other responsibilities include project management, configuration, data, and support. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment. The objective of this position is to provide a positive impact to our growing Microsoft Dynamics client base, supporting a number of CRM initiatives
- Responsible for full assessment of CRM needs of the project specifically reacted to volunteer management and analytics
- Leading in the design and architecture sessions with the project stakeholders, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
- Assisting with architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the project’s organizational process
- Writing technical specifications for planned work
- Creating data migration and integration mappings to encompass the 2 database platforms of 2 parent organizations
- Mocking up specifications and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects
- Installing CRM and its related components as required
- Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around project needs for an interface
- Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS and other related technologies to CRM
- Regularly communicating with the users on the status of the issue resolution
- Estimating the completion of task
- Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
- Provide on-going support on a retainer basis for future technical and interface needs
- 4+ years of experience implementing large packaged CRM applications (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Siebel, SAP CRM, Oracle CRM, SalesForce.com, SalesLogix, or Pivotal) required.
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge required
- Dynamics CRM 2013 or higher implementation experience.
- Configure the application to meet a user’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage the consulting team as well as the client team and develop strong working relationships with clients while mentoring the consultants deployed on the project.
- Sound knowledge on concepts of unit testing own code
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with clients.
- Relevant, hands-on work-related experience working within a team environment.
- Desire to learn, grow and exceed both management and client expectations.
- Superior organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience in working with sales, marketing and/or customer service processes a plus.
Deadline to apply: Friday, 21st July, 2017 at 5pm EST. Applications will be considered upon submission. Please submit your salary expectations along with your cover letter and CV as a one document Word or PDF e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CRM Consultant” in the subject line. Applications will not be considered beyond the deadline.
No phone calls about the position can be accepted. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.