EQWIP HUBs – Training Facilitator, Dakar – Senegal
|Company Name:||Canada World Youth|
|Project Title:||EQWIP HUBs Powering Youth Innovation for Sustainable Livelihoods|
|Start:||As soon as possible|
|Working Location:||Dakar, Senegal|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Benefits|
ABOUT EQWIP HUBs
Do you want to work with a team of energetic, skilled and passionate individuals who are motivated to create innovative solutions for sustainable youth livelihoods? If yes, then EQWIP HUBs is the team for you!
Powered by Canadian leaders in global youth development – Canada World Youth (CWY) and Youth Challenge International (YCI) – the EQWIP HUBs project is a global network that connects Canadian volunteers, youth participants, and international partners through innovative programming in six developing countries.
Through 12 physical and 6 virtual knowledge centres, EQWIP HUBs offers entrepreneurship and employment training so that youth, especially women, can come together to develop market-relevant skills, learn from mentors and access technology. EQWIP HUBs is an initiative rooted in global collaboration making it a unique catalyst for sustainable development. Together, our goal is to propel 100,000 #YouthForward by 2020.
Whether you’re an experienced Canadian looking to put your skills into action for youth development, or a young person in an EQWIP HUBs country looking for a program to prepare you for the future – we have opportunities for you.
Canada World Youth & Youth Challenge International
Each recognized as Canadian leaders, CWY and YCI bring a combined 70 years of expertise in global youth development. Forty thousand young people around the world have been transformed through CWY’s world-renowned global reciprocal exchange programs and YCI’s youth innovation initiatives, proving young people can lead real change in global health, the environment, and youth livelihoods.
The Trainer, reporting to the HUB Coordinator, will deliver EQWIP HUBs training at various project locations in the country. S/he will facilitate and coordinate training activities for young people, including related training support services, to build livelihood capacity. S/he will establish and maintain positive, collaborative and productive relationships with project staff, implementing partners, youth participants and relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate youth participant outreach, application process and selection
- Support coordination of training schedule in and outside of HUB
- Oversee printing/production of training materials and resources
- Lead training activities
- Ensure quality management of training
- Facilitate data collection for M&E framework
- Liaise and coordinate with consortium partners and implementing partners to ensure effective delivery of training activities
- Perform other duties as delegated by the HUB Coordinator
- Applicant must be a citizen of Senegal
- University Diploma
- 5 to 7 years of facilitation, training and coordination experience
- Understanding of and experience with participatory training techniques
- Ability to collaborate with partners and colleagues
- Excellent skills in planning and coordination
- Passion for working with youth; an understanding of the current situation for young people
- Proven ability to develop and monitor work plans and training plans
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written skills required
- Ability to work in English
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 at 5pm EST. Applications will be considered upon submission. Please submit your cover letter and CV as a one document Word or PDF e-mail attachment to email@example.com with “Training Facilitator” in the subject line. Applications will not be considered beyond the deadline.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cet article est également disponible en FR.