EQWIP HUBs – Finance Manager – Ottawa
EQWIP HUBs – Operations Manager – Surabaya, Indonesia
Join Our Team!
Do you share our vision of a world with active and engaged citizens who, together, seek to ensure the well-being of all?
We are seeking individuals who:
- share our core values of integrity, responsibility, respect and accountability.
- are inspired by our cause—Are you looking to join a team that really makes things happen? At CWY, you will have the opportunity to see the impact of your work in the field, through the efforts of our volunteers.
- want to put their ideas into action—Our employees’ dedication knows no limits. We are always striving to surpass ourselves when it comes to the quality, reach and impact of our programs.
We offer the following benefits:
- the opportunity to work for a global leader in the implementation of international education programs for young people. We have served as a model for numerous countries as well as the United Nations Development Program.
- the satisfaction of joining a cause and playing an active role in the development of just, harmonious and sustainable societies.
- a diverse workplace—CWY believes strongly that heterogeneous teams are more creative and offer a more enjoyable environment where everyone has a sense of belonging.
- an environment with a focus on professional development—CWY offers a variety of training and professional development opportunities, and encourages employees to advance within the organization as they gain experience.
- benefits in addition to salary—As well as a wide range of benefits (RRSP, insurance, possibility of working at a distance, etc.), CWY promotes initiatives that create a welcoming work environment: committees of interest, yoga classes, team activities, etc.
To contact the CWY Human Resources Department, write to us at email@example.com.
Visit this page of our website to see the job offers that are currently in effect. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Would you like to volunteer at CWY?
We are always looking for volunteers to help us with special events or occasional projects. Becoming a volunteer is a great way to build connections and help us by providing new and creative ideas. Send us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Cet article est également disponible en FR.