CWY believes in youth-led development and innovation, whereby young people identify or define a problem, explore potential solutions and take responsibility for developing and implementing a solution. Young people have the potential to mobilize and transform the world and to advance the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). CWY seeks to create opportunities for young innovators to lead the change.
Selected projects will receive expert guidance on developing an idea into a full operating project including but not limited to, project development, sourcing collaborative partnerships, budgeting, identifying funding opportunities and perhaps the most important, delivery.
- Canadian Youth between the ages of 15-30
- Have an idea that will help young people in Canada or abroad
- Must align with one of CWY’s pillars.
- Must have an impact on one of the SDGs aligned with CWY’s strategy.
- Preference will be given to programs that align with Canada’s Feminist International Assistance Policy.
Call for submissions is now closed. Thank you to all who applied!
Successful candidates will be notified by November, 2020.